Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Flat Stanley leaves the Country via the Web

Wow!  Today I am leaving the country for India.  Jenni put me on a flat glass contraption and closed the top down.  I was pretty freaked!  Then a nice warming light scanned over my entire body and the next thing I know I am in a file.  Yes a file on the computer.  There is lots of information in here and lots and lots of pictures. 

Next I was sent through the computer lines half way around the world in seconds via the internet.  How cool is that!

Jenni's grandma has opened my file and let me back out!  I am now in India but it is night time here so I'll be going to bed. 

I am so excited for my adventures tomorrow.  Goodnight all!  Good morning to my friends in Oklahoma!

Flat Stanley

No comments:

Post a Comment